Jiayi Joey Yu
I am a postdoctoral researcher advised by Prof. Zuo-Jun Max Shen at University of California, Berkeley. Prior to Berkeley, I received my Ph.D. degree from Department of Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University.
Topics: Public Policy, Innovative Business Models, Socially Responsible Operations, Sharing Economy, Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Methodologies: Mathematical Modeling, Game Theory, Mathematical Programming, Data Analytics, Machine Learning
INFORMS Talk Information:
I am on the 2019-2020 academic job market. I will present the following two papers at the upcoming 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting:
• "Improving Consumer Welfare and Manufacturer Profit via Government Subsidy Programs: Subsidizing Consumers or Manufacturers?"
Session SB15, Oct 20, 12:00 PM - 12:20 PM, CC- Room 303
• "A Balancing Act of Regulating On-demand Ride Services."
Session WA66, Oct 23, 8:00 AM - 8:20 AM, CC- Tahoma 5
• 2013 - 2018 Ph.D., Department of Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University
• 2016 - 2017 Joint Ph.D. student, Decisions, Operations & Technology Management, UCLA Anderson School of Management
• 2009 - 2013 B.Eng., Department of Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University
• 2011 - 2012 Exchange student, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, The University of Hong Kong